- 20 Model memory
- Easy-to-use push-button programming controls
- Intuitive, straightforward menus
- Large, easy-to-read graphing LCD screen with adjustable contrast
- User-selectable switch assignments
- 4 Programmable mixes and 8 pre-programmed mixes
- Airplane and helicopter programming
- Compatible with all SLT receivers and Tx-R aircraft
- Quad-bearing gimbals
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Wireless trainer system with selectable channels
- Reversing, sub-trim and travel limits on all channels
- Dual rates and exponential (aileron, elevator, rudder)
- Digital trims with slow/fast adjustment
- One up/down timer, one battery timer
- Adjustable low-voltage alarm
- 4 "AA" alkaline batteries included
- Charge jack for optional NiCd/NiMH packs
- External antenna that rotates and folds for easy storage
The TTX650’s easy-to-use push-button programming controls and menus are intuitive and straightforward. Information is displayed on a large graphing LCD screen with adjustable contrast.
Pilots can assign functions to any of the switches. One momentary switch, two 3-position switches and four 2-position switches allow for total customization.
The TTX650’s firmware is user-updatable, so the transmitter stays as modern as the day you brought it home. The charge jack lets you easily charge optional NiCd/NiMH batteries. Use charge adapter TACP0101.
6-point programmable pitch and throttle curves offer maximum tuneability for heli pilots.
The generous 20 model memory is easily accessed from the model select screen. Airplaine and helicopters model types along with a 6 character name make selection quick and easy.
CH5 and CH6 Assignment
Servo Reversing (all channels)
Sub-Trims (all channels)
Travel Limits (all channels)
Dual Rates (aileron, elevator, rudder)
Exponential (aileron, elevator, rudder)
Wing Type (normal, V-tail, delta, single aileron, dual aileron, aileron + flap, 2 aileron + flap)
Air Brake Mixer
||HydriMax 4-Cell 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH Pack
Tactic Tx Rx Charge Leads 1Meter
||FHSS spread-spectrum SLT
||(4) “AA” alkaline batteries (included) or (4) NiCd or NiMH cells
The “Free TR625 receiver with TTX650 purchase” offer is good from December 15, 2015 through February 29, 2016.It is available only to legal residents of the U.S.A. and only from participating retailers in the U.S.A. Purchases of used, auction, auction web site and scratch and dent purchases do not qualify. Items are subject to availability. Offer is good only for as long as supplies last. Offer void where restricted or prohibited by law. We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.